Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

who is your favorite Actor?

susu.2007

susu.2007

Iraq

hi every one!

i just want to to know who is your favorite actor that you will never get board of their films?

my favorite actor is Sandra Bullock, Meg Ryan, Tom Hanks, Nicolas Cage.

08:38 AM Sep 10 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Aquamarine

Turkey

My favourite actors are Ewan McGregor and Paul Walker .

12:10 PM Sep 18 2007 |

hotstepa

Philippines

yeah brad pitt, tom hanks, micheal douglas, edward norton, val kilmer,hilary swank, meg ryan and many many more.. theres hundreds of them!

04:58 PM Sep 18 2007 |

gigi2550

gigi2550

Thailand

There are many talent actors in movie industry, only those in Hollywood alone makes me hesitate to pick one of them.  so i have a long list of my favorites from good looking plus talent actors to charming and talent actors. The latter category includes Alan Rickman, Al Pachino, Dustin Hoffman, Gary Oldman, Clints Eastwood, William Daefoe, Mel Gibson, Jack Nicolas, and etc.( Well, can't help. old actors are full of charms!)  don't u think so?

10:10 AM Sep 20 2007 |

gigi2550

gigi2550

Thailand

i have a  very long list of my favorite actors reanging from not-so-talent but good looking to extremely talent with unconventional charming actors. Let say, for example, i prefer William Daefoe to several good looking hunks who appear in non-sense movies. Gary Oldman in a famous French movie by Luc Bason makes my heart throb more than Justin Timberlake.

10:41 AM Sep 20 2007 |

susu.2007

susu.2007

Iraq

hi every one thnx for your replies your all great Smile

06:01 PM Sep 20 2007 |

tannouna

Algeria

i like tom cruise especially in"THE LAST SAMURAI"

11:36 PM Sep 20 2007 |

etery

etery

Finland

Rutger Hauer, Alan Rikman, Rik Mayall and Noel Fielding. They are so talented and handsome.

10:16 AM Apr 04 2008 |

guilaum

guilaum

France

Jean-Pierre Bacri, Jean-Pierre Daroussin, Agnès Jaoui          Smile

Penelope Cruise, Scarlett Johansson        Embarassed

06:55 PM Apr 08 2008 |

salaho

Oman

my favourit actor is george clooney he is very good actor i like him i like his movies like ocean 11,12,13 & his new film micheal clyton he was rocking he is very intresting man

04:23 AM Apr 09 2008 |

toddy1314

China

he is also my favorite actor,ocean 11,12,13 are very good,in the film there is another actor,i don't know his name, he is also very good and handsome,he is the actor of the Smiths

05:14 AM Apr 09 2008 |