Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Who likes some Chinese movies?

sorcerer

China

well,and some HONGKONG films.

such as ; a world without thieies(or a thief).sorry i don’t remember the english name.so you find my poor english.

12:28 PM Feb 07 2005 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ANG

ANG

Australia

http://www.caixiong.com/?alexta.htm
 Here is a great website for english studying. Anybody want to check it out?

10:11 PM Jul 18 2006 |

beautyfang

beautyfang

China

i like the films of china .because i am a chinese girl.Jeck chen i s a famous movie star .<<the new police story >>is so wonderfull .you can check it onnet .and many other film stars.zhangziyi ang goli and ao on

11:35 AM Jul 21 2006 |

Brianzhang

Brianzhang

China

chinese film,I just  like feng xiao gang .

03:04 PM Jul 21 2006 |

stella88116

China

i like actoin movies,but there isn't so much good chinese films,recommend me some?

05:56 PM Jul 22 2006 |

sibolga

sibolga

Indonesia

Hey, I do like to watch Chinesse movies but not Jeck Chen, bcs He acts very fast and the watchers get confused. The Main one that l like is Jet Lie (is this the right spelling, yeah??.)

12:30 AM Aug 09 2006 |

Kamiya

Kamiya

France

Memoirs of a geisha is ma favorite movie… I read the book which is super and the movie is great…Laughing

11:07 AM Aug 16 2006 |

Angelique

Angelique

China

<too young>     -

07:11 AM Aug 20 2006 |

Dingjie

Dingjie

China

I like Jackie Chen too.I think his action is really very perfect.If you think it's fast,that just can know he is very familiarize with.Zhang ziyi is famous in China,but I don't like her at all.

05:23 AM Aug 24 2006 |

samantha_fiel

Philippines

hi there,

i really like chinese movies, like house of daggers, crouching tiger, blade of roses and etc.  I like to see scenes like fighting at the top of bamboo tree.   

07:47 PM Aug 28 2006 |

ECHO

China

The film made by Taiwan is Chinese film.

03:20 AM Sep 17 2006 |