Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Prison Break

Evelynsnow

China

It is not a movie,but I am starting wantching it now.I hope I can improve my English when enjoying it.

Have you ever seen the TV,is it interesting as many people said?

09:01 AM Sep 19 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Jessica_Li

Jessica_Li

China

I just watched season 3, episode 1 the day before yesterday.

I don't understand why the doctor want Mike to break the prison once more?Frown

10:21 AM Sep 24 2007 |

mikemimi

mikemimi

China

I've just finished season 1. It's really attractive and also the most popular series in China. But it is never displayed  on TV in China.I hope it will be broadcasted for billions of our people because there is more people in our country have no chance to surf on line.

11:19 AM Sep 24 2007 |

hucathy

China

I've seen the first episode of 3rd season,  there're some violent scenes , but still wonderful as previous seasons.

yeah, it's really addictive.

08:43 AM Sep 25 2007 |

shanie

shanie

China

yep ,wentworth willer is a gentleman , I like him !!

but the first season is the best ,the other two I have not so much desire to see that , u know ,it is common use , more season ,more worse ..it is just my opinion .

09:36 PM Sep 25 2007 |

coolwind

China

It is a very popular TV series!But it is a commercial goods!Maybe you can't remember it serveral years later! 

11:49 AM Sep 26 2007 |

NancyChocolate

China

I used to be a faithful  Prison Break fan and i couldn't tell you how much i like Mike Scofield. But now i'm as cool as a cucumber and that kind of obessional turn to normal. Smile  I like one line that form ths TV series, You and me , it's real. Said by Mike.  I like the way he talked with Sarh

01:48 AM Sep 29 2007 |

ChinaEagle

ChinaEagle

China

Not very interesting !

05:56 AM Sep 29 2007 |

Vivy

Hungary

I like Prison Break! It's great!!!! Micheal 4ever!!

07:16 PM Sep 29 2007 |

Thumb

China

i love it too! but i heard people in america don't like it very much! they like hero better. i haven't see that  TV, who know that?

04:59 AM Sep 30 2007 |

Thumb

China

i like Michael Scofield. he is so smart and handsome.

you can download the TV from internet

05:03 AM Sep 30 2007 |