Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

movie soundtrack

feyz_all

feyz_all

Turkey

ı like fight club's film soundtrack  (where is my mind) and your?

08:50 AM Oct 24 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

crunchy18

Italy

i love hairspray soundtrack!!do you know it??

05:19 PM Oct 26 2007 |

feyz_all

feyz_all

Turkey

yes ı konw it is a john waters's film ı like jonh travolta:) ıt's a funny movie….

11:18 AM Oct 27 2007 |

blue_dreams

Turkey

of course! Sweet november' soundtrack. ''Only Time'' by Enya

10:27 AM Oct 28 2007 |

Alice Meraviglia

Italy

I think the soundtrack of "The Lord of the Rings" and "Pride & Prejudice" are very amazing.

12:16 PM Oct 28 2007 |

littlemonis

Colombia

I love Harry Potter's soundtrack… I think it is pretty good! Oh and Dirty Dancing's is really nice too.. but my favorite soundtrack is Shrek's! accidentally in love and I'm a believer! they rock!

02:44 AM Nov 14 2007 |

englishmajor_04

Philippines

I like the movie soundtrack from "The Lakehouse" especially the song "This Never happened  Before"Smile

03:26 AM Nov 16 2007 |

zhang xiuyan

China

qfgr

11:48 AM Nov 18 2007 |

kay_klein

Germany

none of you have listened to a good soundtrack for a movie if Moulin Rouge isn't on here it's by far one of the best movie soundtracks of all time Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman are amazing in the Movie and the soundtrack is still so amazing

05:55 AM Nov 28 2007 |

medooza

medooza

United Kingdom

I love soundtrack of Gladiator, City of Angels, Gone with the Wind, Closer, Meet Joe Black, Shall we dance, Scent of a woman, Fiedel on the roof…and so on

02:09 PM Nov 28 2007 |

Tojfel

Tojfel

Poland

When I watched movie "300" I was shocked.. when I received sountrack…. hmmm… My best song is "fever dream". I imagine these battles…

04:04 PM Nov 28 2007 |