Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

which is the BEST in your OPINION???

Lover for Ever

Saudi Arabia

SHARE me your opinion my FRIENDS...

WHICH IS THE BEST.....  BRISON BREAK  OR   LOST  ???

and say WHY?

06:24 PM Oct 28 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gkisseberth

Germany

To be honest, I've never really watched either. I've seen bits and pieces of both, and they each seem very well made, but I can't offer an opinion otherwise. 

I've read of teachers who have used both as a way to help students teach English. I'll be interested to hear what the members here think.

10:33 PM Oct 28 2007 |

Lover for Ever

Saudi Arabia

I can't agree with you more

we are clearly in the same page because I think that Prison Break is better than Lost for its realistic. Not to forget all the action in each episode that take away your breath!!!

surely, Prison Break is a phenomena in Tv shows that will turn to be a legendSmile

07:58 PM Oct 29 2007 |

Katrik

Katrik

Ukraine

LOST, LOST, LOST. Prison Break is also cool serial, but I like Lost. Mystical & fantastic.

02:28 PM Mar 01 2008 |

king_05098

king_05098

Turkey

Prison Break because it is more exciting.

08:02 AM Mar 02 2008 |

byron_jade21

Philippines

I watched both.  (note the past tense?)  I stopped watching Lost because i got lost! teehee  Like… Literally!  I watched the premier episode of Lost and I totally liked it.  But, then, I got busy with work and clients that I had to stop watching it.  Prison Break?  I never did get to like it that much.  I watched the 2 seasons of Prson Break (or was it just season 1?) I forgot!  Anyway, I'm not a huge fan of both. 

For me, House, M.D. FTW!!! W00t!  I'm like crazy for House MD.  It's fierce!  Totally!  And I also like Heroes, but, due to the Writer's Guild Strike, the series stopped, which was really a sad thing because I was totlally looking forward to the series.  sobs

08:13 AM Mar 05 2008 |

zxwang62

zxwang62

China

I think,both of them are good!  As we all know ,diffrient man often see the same subject in diffrient lights! In my opinion,the 1 seasons of prison break is the best! Do you think so?

06:47 AM Mar 08 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

It´s so complicated makes comparison between both series, and besides they are so diferent.

I follow the 2 first seasons of Lost until the histories begin to go down and I started to feel boring. I have not followed the third season because I feel the writers don´t have an idea of how connect all the histories and get a pleasant finale for this show (In 2009-2010 the series will end in its 6th season).

And with Prison Break it happens the same. I like only the first season.

So, for one season I support Lost, hahahaha! 

06:53 PM May 19 2008 |

unlighted

Singapore

i watch a couple of LOST season 1 and got really lost…lol

and the flash back thing…is quite annoying…i think…so i stop.

and recently i started to watch season 3… seems like some of the question will be answered in this season..

so i stick on to it…atleast for now… 

prison break…have watched some of season 1, still dont interest aalso..

but i actually think season 3 was good…lol

maybe because of William Fitchner… 

so which 1 was better?

CSI

lol

pwace 

02:46 AM May 20 2008 |

wtt0420

wtt0420

Japan

well I vote for PB, because I watched the LOST just 1 episode and cant bear any more due to its air cruch scen.

08:26 AM May 20 2008 |

KindKate

KindKate

Poland

"Lost" – there is no Said in "Prison Brak";)

But the best of all for me is "Dr House".

04:57 PM May 25 2008 |