Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Find friend who is a native speaker of English

rokygao

China

DearI am from Chinese, and now working in a foreign company which produces notebook. During the work I find English is getting more and more important. So I have decided to learn it well. And the right method is the main factor to be success. When we were students in college, we paid more attention on exams. Maybe the score of the test are always very high, but it nearly makes no sense.So I need your kind help, I think using English is the best way to learn it. So I will focus on speaking and writing English. I keenly need your helpThat sounds a little serious, we can just be friends, talking in msn, and the topic can be anything.In recent years, china has made a great progress in social stability and economic development, and growing number of people have interest in the country. If you are one of them, I'd feel very pleasure to introduce my motherland to you.My MSN address is ‘’, I am always waiting for you adding me in your loop, and be a friend of you, all I hope is enjoy the chatting, enjoy the life.

11:33 AM Oct 31 2007 |