Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

My favourite film Forrest Gump

majuan19831114

China

My favourite film is Forrest Gump.I am deeply moved by this film. And every time I see it,my eyes are full of tears.Forrest had a lower IQ, but sucess does not refuse him. He became popular in his world.Wherever he went,
there were many a fallow.He and Jane’love was one
of the movest.Althought at last, Jane passed away,they produced the result - they had a normal,lovely,and clever boy.That was the best ending.

01:37 AM Nov 08 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Dutchman13

Dutchman13

Syrian Arab Republic

life is like abox of chocolate .

It is Great film by Tom Hanks

I can remember saving private Rayan and terminal . 

01:56 AM Nov 25 2007 |

toyman47

Canada

This film sets Tom Hanks "and the Director" as an amazing combination in the world of film. It takes a great actor and director to make a great film – if you don't understand peoples feeelings you can't bring it through in film.

Forrest Gump is the only movie that combines so many feelings and just plain "LIFE" into one movie it is actually an amazing feat – no other movie can draw on so many different feelings in so many different people (and considering how different we all are and were we come from this is incredible!).

I have seen this movie at least 10 times and never get tired of it – I love it every time I watch it – and I always find something new everytime – how many actors and directors can do this?

Very few – Tom Hanks and the Director of Forrest Gump deserve all that comes their way – I'm sure this will be good things… after all, look at the movies Tom Hanks takes on – Brilliant and respectable to the max

04:34 AM Oct 09 2009 |

Keith Deng

Keith Deng

China

really imspiring,one of my fav 2Cool

10:07 AM Oct 18 2009 |

rambof07

Germany

Really it’s a awesome movie and emotional scenes are very good. i liked it very much and love to see it again.

05:53 PM Jul 11 2012 |

movie-holic

India

I like this movie too. Altough I think the movie is set in late 60s or 70s, which makes the connect with audience a little weak. But Tom Hanks journey through America is worth a watch. I had watched this movie sometime back in August and I was highly impressed by the direction. 

12:22 PM Oct 11 2012 |