Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Favorite movie!

GiselleNit

GiselleNit

Brazil

Hi people,

I love so much "Pride and Prejudice". For me, it´s a most beautiful movie which I saw in my life. jaja. The photografy, the scenery and de plot are wonderful. I recommended it. It´s a british movie.

04:37 PM Nov 09 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

norihiro

Japan

I like THE HOLIDAY!!

Are there any people who like it?

08:43 AM Nov 12 2007 |

munchkinxo

munchkinxo

Philippines

I like The Lake House but if there’s a film that I would like to watch over and over again, it would be Before Sunrise and I like Before Sunset too though I’m much more in love with BEfore Sunrise… Just so beautiful and real… guess that’s the reality of life.

09:39 AM Nov 12 2007 |

moonbeam

moonbeam

China

my favorites :THE THORN BIRDS, THE BRIDGE OF MADISON COUNTY,SCENT OF A WOMAN. and GONE WITH THE WIND absolutely.

11:36 AM Nov 12 2007 |

GiselleNit

GiselleNit

Brazil

I didn´t watch The Lake House, but some friends said the same as MunchKinxo. It´s good. I will be see…

04:20 PM Nov 12 2007 |

universeyu

universeyu

China

classics movie is usually my favourites:such as Titanic ;the brave heart;when Harry Met Sally;they have been my memories forever,I think.

03:45 PM Nov 13 2007 |

Diana_Lore

Diana_Lore

Russian Federation

Shawshank Redemption, with Tim Robbins and Morgan Freeman , 1994.   The movie is inspired from a book of Stephen King, but i never found the book.

04:53 PM Nov 13 2007 |

ayuan

China

I like the movie "Pride and Prejudice" too,I have read the novel two times.I alse like "Gone with the wind",but now I have no more time to see the movie,I need to pass an important exam which will be good for my future job,and most important,I am a person who can only do one thing excellently at a time.

07:24 AM Nov 14 2007 |