Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

resident evil :D!

Angelofarkness

Bahrain

DONTTT U LOVEEEEEEEE THE MOVIES ! THEIR AMAZING (l)

06:35 PM Nov 21 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

vicky.neville

Myanmar

i like to watch exicatable movie so this is the one i liked.like that kind of movie always ended with hints and i have watched resident evil 3 but there is sth i don't understand.Why does the doc change into a monster by injecting?

01:23 PM Nov 23 2007 |

Dutchman13

Dutchman13

Syrian Arab Republic

Resident Evil is such like Silent hill both are based on a game so When I play the game I like it and I want to see the film it is as the game and the most thing I liked is Virus _T which can make the cells work  more time maybe ( 3 months after death ) It will be very important in researches If it is true ….........

02:03 AM Nov 25 2007 |

Angelofarkness

Bahrain

hahaha coz its a movieeee :P!!!

05:03 PM Nov 25 2007 |

snello

snello

Saudi Arabia

OMG I'm SO BIG on both resident evil and silent hill,,I've finished playing all resident evil's first 4 games.same thing about.. silent hill..still I haven't tried 5th game of '' again'' both Resident Evil and Silent Hill.. I can't wait to buy my PS3 :P

about the movies,, not so much .. you don't get to feel as much SCARED as when you play the character yourself, when you play the game, you feel like it's real,, it's actually happening,, you're in GHOST TOWN,, you're living the nightmare,, everything,, the noises, the atmosphere,, even hearing the sad music while walking in the dark woods,, .. OMG.. what a horrible horrible nightmare..

WAKE UP.. WAKE UP .

and what about that part when you inter one room and you see that blood-stained bed :" ( OMG.. the sight of it,, gives me the CREEPS

09:18 PM Nov 25 2007 |

snello

snello

Saudi Arabia

and even though the game is just TOO creepy ,,yet you feel like, once you enter that world,, you don't want to let go :P

09:25 PM Nov 25 2007 |

snello

snello

Saudi Arabia

Oh,, i forgot to mention i was talking about SH4 :P

09:25 PM Nov 25 2007 |