Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

korean drama

hepiteddy

hepiteddy

Malaysia

what korean drama u like to watch the most?n who is your favourite actor or actress??

07:19 AM Dec 05 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

hepiteddy

hepiteddy

Malaysia

oo…really…hare??whats the drama title?

05:44 AM Dec 07 2007 |

xin7

xin7

Chile

speed racer is the new Washowky Brothers movie (they made Matrix) is based in a japanese anime about race cars. Bi played a rival driver

it's Rain's debut in hollywood!!! 

06:00 AM Dec 07 2007 |

hepiteddy

hepiteddy

Malaysia

sounds like agreat movie…wish can watch it…Undecided

06:16 AM Dec 07 2007 |

hare393574694

China

It is the Korean's history.About a man called Zhang Baogao's love and career in his lifetime.The Korean's history said that he is a bad man because he wanted to replace the emperor.But many people don't think so,and they feel that Zhang is a great man because he had done many great things.So one of them stood out and made the drama to clear the prejudiced views.

Forgive me that maybe I have made many grammar mistakes in these sentences.I'm not good at English but I love it.

07:15 AM Dec 07 2007 |

hare393574694

China

Extremly sorry,I have misunderstood your meaning.I supposed it as main idea.

I don't konw the accurate name in English.In Chinese,it's called <海神>。In English,it probably is<Emperor of the Sea>.

If you know Chinese,you could know more about the hero in http://baike.baidu.com/view/146292.htm

07:54 AM Dec 07 2007 |

sisifeifei

China

I kike the Korean Drama very much. I've already seen so many of them. Like the comedy and tragedy. and i like the tragedy is better

09:19 AM Dec 07 2007 |

hepiteddy

hepiteddy

Malaysia

im only know simple chinese word…hehe..is there any other site that i can read about it?i mean the english one..

10:45 AM Dec 07 2007 |

hepiteddy

hepiteddy

Malaysia

whats korean drama do u  like the most sisi?

10:48 AM Dec 07 2007 |

hare393574694

China

http://twitchfilm.net/archives/005215.html

It may be much more suitable for you to read.

I found it in "google".

11:44 AM Dec 07 2007 |

hepiteddy

hepiteddy

Malaysia

hmmm…ok thanx

02:48 AM Dec 08 2007 |