Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

American TV Series. Which one you like?

AmericanGirl

United States

Which American TV Series you like or watch? Kind of a survey of my school project :D

07:06 AM Dec 07 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

giuSyna

Italy

well i do love grey's anatomy!

04:29 PM Jan 03 2009 |

jennfier

jennfier

China

of coure HANNAH MONTANA , you guys  don't know how popular miley (the girl who play a role in the series), she is so fun, creat, she can play guitar well ,and she can write song …....

12:14 PM Jan 06 2009 |

alex.wei

China

I ‘d like watch ‘prison break’, also my classmates. Though it’s not shown on TV in china, we can watched on Internet. But ‘prison break’ renewed just one episode every week. it’s too slowly. Come on, Michael  !!!!!

05:56 AM Jan 07 2009 |

helen2569

helen2569

China

I am a fan of prison break. I think Michael is really a genius. I admire his wisdom and his bravery.

I think the tv show is about love, love of siblings, love of parents and childrens, love of friends, love of lovers, all kinds of love can be found in the tv show.(And indeed there are lots of other movies or tv shows  which are about love)  And family plays an important role in their lives.No matter you are a good or bad people in other people's eyes, you are always the good one in the eye of family members'.There is always a family behind supporting you.

08:33 AM Jan 07 2009 |

vampi1120

vampi1120

Hong Kong

No.1 of course is Supernatural!!!! and No.2 "Prison Break",No.3 is "new Amsterdam"!

Ummm…In fact, I have a lot of American TV I like….House,Bone,Dark angel,Monk,Gossip girl,The O.C,Heroes,Brother & sister,..........etc

01:32 PM Jan 07 2009 |

michael.belfast

Poland

South Park Dr. House CSI

12:58 PM Jan 09 2009 |

sally-hanxue

China

i like friends , do you have heard that ?? i think the series is very funny , but i only saw a parts , because haven't enough time . hehe … if i have enough time i will saw all of parts . do you have other series ?? if someone have good idea , pls introduce to me . thank you ! 

01:04 AM Jan 10 2009 |

China

oh,that is really a good theme, i have seen prison break , heros, evil power ,really good, i love them so much

08:55 AM Jan 10 2009 |

Michael·Z

Michael·Z

China

I don't know. I think movie TV…

11:43 AM Jan 10 2009 |

Willowscath

Spain

What about "Navy"?. Now I'm seeing in Spain.

02:42 PM Jan 22 2009 |