Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

American TV Series. Which one you like?

AmericanGirl

United States

Which American TV Series you like or watch? Kind of a survey of my school project :D

07:06 AM Dec 07 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

honghaina

Christmas Island

I don't like American TV Series.But I like American film.It give me some surprising.Its stories are very different from other country.South Korea TV Series always bring me sad for its storise are often difficult.But Amerian TV series give me encourage to face life. I think it depend on country's culture and social effection.

06:11 AM Mar 09 2009 |

brainqiusowhat

United States

Felicity

06:53 AM Sep 28 2009 |

alengrew

British Indian Ocean Territory

I like Greek American series that is so popular with character. i think this is the most famous show.I have watched all greek episodes which were so entertaining.

09:41 AM Mar 11 2011 |

bleespoorpa

United States

My favorite one is Survivor. The Survivor Redemption Island season is really interesting to watch.

07:55 AM Apr 01 2011 |

alex4u

alex4u

United States

ilove so many shows

06:07 AM Apr 20 2011 |

alex4u

alex4u

United States

<!- @page { size: 8.5in 11in; margin: 0.79in } P { margin-bottom: 0.08in } ->

Right now I am into Supernatural. This season is awesome and I am waiting for Supernatural season 6 episode 18

06:11 AM Apr 20 2011 |

Fast-Debrid375

United States

..I love Prison Break Season 1 and 2 but I wasn’t able to finish it until the Final Break maybe I lost interest about it… but the first two was great!!! indeed! :)

02:45 AM May 06 2011 |

Fast-Debrid

United States

I like a lot of American TV series, How I Met Yor mOther?, The mOdern Family, Glee, Chuck, Gossip Girl and a lot more.

12:58 AM Dec 29 2011 |