Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

American TV Series. Which one you like?

AmericanGirl

United States

Which American TV Series you like or watch? Kind of a survey of my school project :D

07:06 AM Dec 07 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

hustipcer

hustipcer

China

I used to watch "Friends",and now I also like "Prison break"and "Heros"

02:22 PM Dec 25 2007 |

australia0607

Albania

I just looove Sex and the City. There is a website where you can learn English with this show. http://englishwithsexandthecity.blogspot.com/

I also loove Nip Tuck. It's a very honest show. Do you know any website about Nip Tuck? Thanks 

09:56 PM Dec 26 2007 |

loretta0808

China

I like Forrest Gump, I think this movie embody a kind of spirit.

03:00 AM Dec 27 2007 |

rainbow girl

Taiwan

l  love  "one  tree hill" !

i  wonder if  anyone  knows  this?

it's  an  awesome  episode! 

12:21 PM Dec 28 2007 |

Gimena

Argentina

I´m watching HOUSE, I think it´s smart (is 'smart' used for describing things?), I like LOST and Prison Break (but I dislike the second season end) and 'The Wonder Years' really touchs me!  THE SIMPSONS is a classic in Argentina 

07:00 PM Dec 28 2007 |

sunhuaping2008

China

yep!prison break is really good one!you must love it!

02:40 PM Dec 29 2007 |

wty

China

Hero,but the ending of the second season is premature.

05:39 AM Dec 30 2007 |

LIZ

LIZ

China

OH Praise Be!I like watching EVERYONE  LOVES RAYMOND SO MUCH~It always bring me so much happiness. I love Friends too.Lost and PRISON BREAK and C.S.I. and so forth`````There are so many good plays that I can not tell which one is my favourite.In a word,I love watching American TV series (__)

07:55 AM Dec 30 2007 |

brook-guo

brook-guo

China

I have seen "heros",an Amarican TV series,recently.It`s very interesting and inspiring.It`s about some special mans, and they was born with super ability.When they found their differences from others they become crazy under the pressue from  family and workmates.However,facing up to the disaster foreseed they come to together regardless of themselves.Finally,they stoped the bomb in NewYork with  their super abilitys and saved their familly.

05:50 AM Dec 31 2007 |

PuRe46

PuRe46

Thailand

I really like Friends series. It was very fun and I keep watching it. Everyone in my family loved it although it's not popular in Thai. I also like I am Legend too.Laughing

06:13 AM Dec 31 2007 |