Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

dudes............listen to good music!, what about THE BEATLES!!!

laichzeit

laichzeit

Brazil

THE BEST BAND THAT HAVE EVER STEPPED ON EARTH!!!!!!!!
SAY UR FAVORITE SONGS, AND THOSE WHO LIKE TO SHARE SOME IDEIAS….BE FREE TO BE MY GUEST!...................CUZ I AM GOING DOWN, TO STRAWBERRY FIELD, WHERE NOTHING IS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!...........AFTER THAT LSD IT IS NOTHING, LUCY IN THE SKY WITH DIAMONDS…..........SEE YA EVERYONE.

07:42 PM Aug 09 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

kevinzhang

kevinzhang

China

i like "hey jude"

03:06 AM Aug 10 2006 |

kevinzhang

kevinzhang

China

i like "hey jude"

03:06 AM Aug 10 2006 |

laichzeit

laichzeit

Brazil

man, did u know that song was written by paul to lenon's son….............
something that u would like to know…............with u listen very, very carefully, u can hear someone saying : "Pega o cavaquinho"....try it,..........i guess, i am not sure that is in 5:25 min….....dont know, anyway, try its cool!!

07:06 PM Aug 11 2006 |

bigmama

bigmama

Spain

Hello laichzeit,

It's been a hard day's night, and I've working like a dog.I think I'm gonna be sad, I think it's today, yeh.

Laichzeit , you're going to lose that girl …if you don't take her out tonight , she's going to change her mind. 

When I find myself in time of trouble Mother Mary comes to me ; speaking words of wisdom, let it be .

If there's anything that you want, If there's anything I can do , Just call on me and I'll send it along, with love from me to you.

07:24 PM Aug 12 2006 |

kevinzhang

kevinzhang

China

I did found it! It is at 5:35 min, and heard the words like you mentioned….

thanks! what a nice feeling!~ 

09:38 AM Aug 15 2006 |

mo0ka

mo0ka

Mexico

the batles really rules!!they are the best of the best for ever!!!!

06:50 PM Aug 18 2006 |

laichzeit

laichzeit

Brazil

u are really inside ma'am…..those were the best band on earth.and it is so hard to tell what is the best song, cuz all of them are very good, all them show a different phase of beatles carrier. but anyway….....
picture urself in a boat on a river with tangerine trees and marmalled skies…......
or
turn off the old mind, relax and float down street…........
there is a duzeon of them.what can i say?, beatles forever.

08:32 PM Aug 23 2006 |

bigmama

bigmama

Spain

Thanks for the feedback, laichzeit.

All started long long ago.The days leading to 1963 …four teenagers, busking all over Liverpool with old guitars and a drum kit … and not more than that, and a dream, a passion …

I wonder what John would have composed if he had lived in these days.Violence is always a sticking point. But at least we have "Imagine ".

Ok," The Long and Widing Road" is a kind of poem for me. 

Well,..."here comes the sun", I must start my day.

06:36 AM Aug 24 2006 |

BeatleGirl

BeatleGirl

Poland

I love THE BEATLES!!!

THE BEATLES forever :)

I miss 'Em so…

The best band ever!

Oh god, I really love Them! (hysteria)

Waaahhhh!!!

04:50 PM Dec 20 2006 |

Nenablue

Nenablue

Spain

The best Beatle's song: a day in life!  Have u ever listened? its music has something special….

10:58 PM Jan 19 2007 |