Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

dudes............listen to good music!, what about THE BEATLES!!!

laichzeit

laichzeit

Brazil

THE BEST BAND THAT HAVE EVER STEPPED ON EARTH!!!!!!!!
SAY UR FAVORITE SONGS, AND THOSE WHO LIKE TO SHARE SOME IDEIAS….BE FREE TO BE MY GUEST!...................CUZ I AM GOING DOWN, TO STRAWBERRY FIELD, WHERE NOTHING IS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!...........AFTER THAT LSD IT IS NOTHING, LUCY IN THE SKY WITH DIAMONDS…..........SEE YA EVERYONE.

07:42 PM Aug 09 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nemow

nemow

France

the Beatles are defenitly the best band ever! every song they wrote is amazing who else can do that????

anyway my favorite must be Like dreamers do or She loves you, i also like Eleanor rigby. Can't choose they're all great!:D

04:15 PM Jun 21 2007 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

The Beatles are amazing!!! I love the songs "Hey Jude", "Yesterday", "Imagine", etc.

11:15 PM Jun 23 2007 |

usako

usako

China

yellow submarine i like yellowLaughing

10:10 AM Jun 28 2007 |

worldmikel

worldmikel

United States

Look on the next page… you'll see the post I intended to post just ONCE.

Tongue out

05:58 PM Jun 28 2007 |

worldmikel

worldmikel

United States

Has anyone listened to the Christmas messages recorded by the Beatles for their Fan Club members when they were together and current? Some are like music; mostly them talking and singing and playing around.

How about the various artists they recorded on their "Apple" label? I used to collect the "45 rpm" vinyl singles of that label. The music was pretty interesting and the artwork for the covers was very interesting, too. Badfinger, Mary Hopkin, Yoko Ono, James Taylor, Radha Krshna Temple and others were on the Apple label along with each of the solo records by John, George, Paul and Ringo.

When I was in Liverpool, I went to the "Cavern Club" and "Penny Lane". I was too late for Strawberry Fields, I think. Tongue out

05:58 PM Jun 28 2007 |

worldmikel

worldmikel

United States

sorry about this….

05:59 PM Jun 28 2007 |

worldmikel

worldmikel

United States

this posted 3 times… sorry :(

05:59 PM Jun 28 2007 |

yoccxyc

China

I really like the beatles! ! Yes, very! !I like that.Melody is very good to listen! Isn't it?Who else like the beatles?

09:08 AM Feb 05 2009 |

laichzeit

laichzeit

Brazil

you know guys on 09/09/09 will be release a full colection remastered of beatles, together with a video game, of the ps series GUITAR HERO, it ll be something to celebrate, like a treasure, jajaja. i intend to buy mine. must be a lot of documentaries plus. just take a look at the date, and invert the number, like the song (number 9, number 9), beatles are covered with these subliminal messages, what do u think about that, my friends? just marketing or there is something of true and ocultism in the story???? 

02:48 PM Sep 04 2009 |