Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

Which one of your favorite star?

xyt

xyt

China

i love michael jackson.  i think he is the best…..    he 's  dance and  song  make me  happy .

08:12 AM Jan 27 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

kkleung12

kkleung12

China

i love high school musical's performer because of their pretty song!! Especially Zac Efron and Vanessa Anne Hudgens. Their look is fabulous !!Zac Efron has a golden hair and a sexy eyes vanessa has curly light black hair !!i love her smile as give me sweet moment. Besides, their song is good too such as wonna go my own way, everyday, bet on it ……

03:15 AM Jun 21 2009 |

la perle du cosmos

Morocco

i love zac efron and vannessa anna hudgens and westlife and ronan keating and nick lachey and brian adams and jojo …honestly the list is so long

03:30 AM Jun 24 2009 |

AA1985121

China

I  like  dido & enya ,no  reason,just  like!

04:36 AM Jun 24 2009 |

-cute-devil-

United Arab Emirates

well for me hehe .. ! X3 .. * linkin park , simple plan , metro station , story of the year …...  and more hehe X3 ..

04:36 AM Jul 05 2009 |

BOBO_Zhang

BOBO_Zhang

China

i like Superjunior.. A korean group.

06:32 AM Jul 05 2009 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

My favorite star definetely is the Queen of Pop: MADONNA!! You like it or not, she´s a living legend in the world of music. You can hate her or love her, but you can´t be indifferent to her. Til now, there are not a solo singer that can achieve the same successful career and a big list of number one songs in the charts as Madonna has done it. And what about the concerts??? She´s amazing!!!

09:55 AM Jul 05 2009 |

-cute-devil-

United Arab Emirates

yeah hehe i <3 superJunior too PLUS big bang !! hehe

05:10 PM Jul 05 2009 |

Vivien94

Vivien94

China

I like some Chinese stars。

For example:Jolin ,Jay Chou,Alan、。。

They are very popular in China ,I love themTongue out

05:34 AM Jul 06 2009 |