Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

westlife fans

SunnySky

SunnySky

China

i am crazy about westlife.They have wonderful voice,do u like them?

09:50 AM Jan 28 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ρérféct

ρérféct

China

I love their <Back Home>

07:38 AM Feb 06 2008 |

可爱星星

可爱星星

China

I don't know them!

10:15 AM Feb 06 2008 |

huaizhi

huaizhi

China

I like them,their songs make feel comfortable

06:19 AM Feb 07 2008 |

huaizhi

huaizhi

China

I lke them too,I often listen to their old songs,because thet make me feel relax and comfortable

06:22 AM Feb 07 2008 |

dengdeng00

dengdeng00

China

yea . they are my favorite band. i like their voice and the feeling when they're singing.

07:25 AM Feb 07 2008 |

struggleforlife

China

In their music, I can obtain purity of music. Every time when I enjoyed that fantastic music, I can easily indulge myself in it and feel comfortable. No matter what kinds of bad things or dud will have happened to you, you can regain your resolution  through their charismatic music. When you listen to their music, you feel that they are all right beside you and inspiring your courage to thrash any difficulty.  So let us abandon all the bad memories and just relax to let us fly in the glamorous, exceptional, remarkable and fascinating music.

阅读全文    

08:06 AM Feb 07 2008 |

FL

FL

China

OH,MY GOD,I RECEIVED A MTV OF WESTLIFE FROM BB,CAN'T BELIEVE IT !THAT'S ONE OF MY FAVOURATE SING OF WESTLIFE,THANK YOU,BB,   I LOVE YOU!

06:25 AM Mar 22 2008 |

Henryzhang

Henryzhang

China

i love them very much.

Season in the sun,it's make me crazy about them.

08:13 AM Mar 24 2008 |

xingxing1989

China

I love them very much too!!! They are a team !!!They are all very good!!!They have good voice !!!

02:21 PM Mar 24 2008 |

katielau

katielau

China

I like westlife very much. I am a big fan…......

03:54 PM May 02 2008 |