Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

IS there any Sarah Corner 'sfans here ?

crystal_hg924

Viet Nam

Hi everybody . Iam Giang come from Vietnam .Iam Sarah Corner's fan . In my opion Sarah Corner is one of the best singer in the world .I love her songs espercially "From Sarah with love " , " Just one last dance " . "Living to love you "..... And  is there any Sarah Corner's fans here ? i hope we can talk about Sarah and her song .

12:05 PM Sep 22 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

franki

franki

China

I love her "living to love u"best.Coz her voice is really,um ,i mean really special.

Her songs are moving.I can't imagine a little girl having such a beautiful voice…Tongue out

02:05 AM Sep 23 2006 |

crystal_hg924

Viet Nam

hi franki and Jason .Thanks for your reply . I love Sarah Corner too .Sarah Corner not only beautiful but also sings very well . Her voice is very special , warm and sweet . At the first time i listened to her song " From Sarah with love " , i was attracted by her voice . The more her song i listen to , the more i love her . But beside some her song i know , i haven't updated any information about her up to now . Can you show me some news about Sarah Corner and her song ? Thanks for reading my post and i look forward your reply . Cool

09:35 AM Sep 23 2006 |

franki

franki

China

when i heard the song "just one last dance",i cant help loving her.that is the first song i heard that is sang by her.then ,i google her name and ,you know,just love her more.a lovely girl with such a voice.it's,it's just fantastic!

02:29 AM Sep 24 2006 |

farahitta

Morocco

me too sarah corner is my favorite her voice is the best i love : from sarah with love, just one last dance ,living to love u ….... when i heard this songs i fell so sad really she is fantastic

Kiss

09:58 AM Sep 15 2007 |

Margolina

Margolina

Poland

Hi everyone,I just want say that I like her song with NeYo “Sexual Healing”. Did anybody hear it ? :)

11:50 AM Sep 20 2007 |