Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

MuSicianS

Punky7

Punky7

Russian Federation

Hey, musicians from all over the world, lets talk about us and `bout our Grate Love-Music!!! What instrument do U play or maybe you sing & write songs? U have your own band? Tell us about it! Possibly U want to create U`r band but people around you can`t understand & be with you, lets talk about our problem & lucky, and I hope all will be change to better!!! :-)
P.S. I play the guitar and then I write & sing songs! IMusic is a my life and I`ve been wanted to create an alter-band since my childhood very much!!!! And i have only one problem, i know nobody who want it as much as i want…

12:20 PM Mar 27 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Felipe91

Colombia

I play the guitar too

I love rock not punk only heavy.

I like the classic music its amazing.    At the practice you can understand the armonic circle more expontanius 

02:11 AM Mar 29 2008 |

awesome.o.saurus

Hungary

I play the piano, drums and guitar…basically I'm a one-woman-band :D too bad i can't play at the same time, but i'm about to grow 4 more arms. And i do write music. They are crappy and probably nobody gets them except me.  But music is music. :D

02:48 PM Apr 15 2008 |