Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

DIDO- White Flag

mp418

mp418

China

I was be attracting by her voice since the first time hear her song “thank you” in my sister’s house.

03:02 AM May 19 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Sawdestination

Mexico

I first hear about Dido when Eminem launch one of his songs ("Stan") and she made the chorus.

And "Thank you" was a success in almost the countries where the song was played.

I remember "White flag" because the first time I heard (and watch the video) I was very sad, and trust me it didn´t help me in that moment, hahahaha! But I like it!!! It still makes me get goose bumps when I hear it.

11:07 PM May 19 2008 |

lixiujuan

Hong Kong

I like music ,like lestening to music

12:42 AM May 21 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I was reading in Wikipedia, and I found that her most successful single was "White Flag" (number of sold copies), and we know why!!

Do you know if she is working in her next album??

04:12 PM May 21 2008 |

mp418

mp418

China

It is seem like more than 3 years DIDO have not present a new song from now. I don't know why, maybe she got a lot of private things to do. I just guess!

03:14 AM May 22 2008 |

nono ksa

nono ksa

Saudi Arabia

hi  

about dido  i like it alot speically  sand in my shoes    my teacher  played this  song  so we can follow the words on it trust me  you will lost  if you didn't surch for lyric    cause we catch wrong words   by mistke and it's funny  like she says unpack (  we wrote it i am back)  lol she sing so fast  we couldn't catch the words 

04:29 AM Sep 13 2008 |

little DNA

little DNA

Viet Nam

i like " Life for rent" and i've just listened to " Don't believe in love" – her new song. It's great!

10:58 AM Feb 09 2009 |

little DNA

little DNA

Viet Nam

i also like her singing " 7 seconds" with Youssou N'Dour

11:00 AM Feb 09 2009 |

little DNA

little DNA

Viet Nam

Has anyone listened to Safe Trip Home?

12:04 PM Apr 08 2009 |

rabbitcyg

rabbitcyg

China

For me ,her voice is attractive,Life for rent is perfect one.

06:06 AM Apr 12 2009 |