Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

Who else writes their own music for fun?

Randyinseattle

United States

Would anybody out there be interested in exchanging MP3s of their own music? My songs are not very complex and I'm not a great musician, so don't think you have to any where close to perfect to be appreciated!

Most of my music is not anything like the music I usually listen to. The two exceptions are a couple of blues/ragtime songs. The rest tend to be fairly mellow with one song that has a bit of an eastern feel to it. 

I just write for fun, so since I'm not looking to make money from my songs I don't mind sharing them.

Do you have any songs you would share?

Contact me for my email address. I know I can post it here by susing some tricks, but obviously ebaby does not want us to do that, so I'll respect their desires.

Cheers,

Randy 

11:41 AM Jun 08 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Ngel

Ngel

Russian Federation

My band write music. We write 3 albums. But I don't think that our music will be intresting in your country. Maybe next album…

08:08 PM Jun 09 2008 |

Randyinseattle

United States

I always enjoy listening to new music. People in different countries still habve individual likes and dislikes. I listen to almost all kinds of music. I totally loved seeing Juno & Avos when I visited Moscow. I bought the CD and also have the DVD. I like most types of rock and roll and blues. In my CD collection I have ABBA and Zappa. I have big band, Blondie, and Lene Lovich. New age and 50's songs. I have folk music and CDs from Venezeula, Cuba, Norway, Belgium, and Japan. This is only a part of my collection. I might like your songs!

08:20 PM Jun 09 2008 |

Randyinseattle

United States

It's been a while since I listened to those CDs. I don't remember what style the music is on them. Actually I think the French one is rap. My wife thought that rap music sounded so much better in French :)

08:46 PM Jun 09 2008 |

Ngel

Ngel

Russian Federation

Sorry, but our songs are on the russian sites, on the russian language. Maybe I can send you some songs on e-mail?

06:29 AM Jun 10 2008 |