Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

I miss u

لــورا

لــورا

Saudi Arabia

hiiii … how r u ?

In FACT , I'm so sad : (

So I need songs that r so happy

really I wanna dance

07:23 PM Aug 01 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Xiao Win

Xiao Win

China

i like mika's music, because they really make me happy~  you can download them and i hope you will like mika :)  everything is not a big deal~ so be happy~~

02:06 AM Aug 02 2008 |

00mephisto11

Slovakia

why are you, Laura, sad ? life is so beautiful that if you look anywhere you can't be sad because everything could give you a power to smile (flowers, sun, birds, people … ) .... :-)) 

08:53 AM Aug 02 2008 |

candy0325123

China

I think we are alive we are the lucky!

I could be the one

i like  the song,you could be the one!

Happy!

02:06 PM Aug 02 2008 |

nono ksa

nono ksa

Saudi Arabia

mmm  to dance  there is song called  shake for ying yang twins feat pittbull —and   there is  khlilwah  i like it lol by  faisal al3lyan   i love his voice  better than al98a9at  lol ( the girls that sing in the weddings )   and the new song  3zah

and  movie shake drop  -dj laz ft. florida      and there is more you have timbaland he has gr8t songs    and  i hope that you become happy and solve your problems   smile cause nothing in this world worth to be sad about life is short  Smile

03:51 AM Sep 13 2008 |