Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

black pea eyes

kiojohn

kiojohn

China

how do you think of "where is the love"

01:55 PM Mar 31 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

kiojohn

kiojohn

China

hey guys !

why not talk about the albums ?

yo`yo

Where is the love `yo

04:03 AM Apr 05 2007 |

kiojohn

kiojohn

China

you got it!

a little mistake?!

umm!....

04:04 AM Apr 05 2007 |

shenfengster

China

i don't know about this

04:58 AM Apr 05 2007 |

farahkh

farahkh

Pakistan

my english is weak, so that's y i could not understand that what do u mean by " fkn spammer"

05:49 PM Apr 06 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

hahaha yeah pleas that would be a VERY GREAT FAVOR FOR ME AT LEAST …as for you kiojhon ther is no love ther is hatered.. only

and farah your are so laime that evern laime ppl arnt like you at all you should think twice about what faty said and pleas commit a suicide pleas for the ppls sake…  

and oh yeah the evil live's

01:47 PM Apr 07 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

hey faty can you do the honer and celebrate it with me?

03:08 PM Apr 07 2007 |

farahkh

farahkh

Pakistan

hey faty and black n blue! do u think i will commit suecide? hahahahahahaha

i m not such a weak person who will commit suecide i can face the world and any kind of situation,,,,, u ppl understand??

and hey black n blue why do u think that there is only hatred ,, i m telling u that u r wrong,,,,,,,, just look at me, u ppl abused me alot but do u know i feel it like a jok and nothing else,,,,

y i reply to u people because i don't hate u and i like u people that's y i reply ,,,, otherwise the person whom i hate don't reply even to him,,,, im in favour to finght or never talk to the person whom i hate,,,,

u understand??????

06:19 PM Apr 07 2007 |

farahkh

farahkh

Pakistan

hey

09:15 PM Apr 07 2007 |