Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

What is the most popular and most known music in your country?

neo01

Turkey

I have looked for best musics for all country without genres since i tried to expand my music experience.Can you tell me about your countries best music? This is a sharing portal.And than we must be share….My country is Turkey.I'm listening baris manco,the best musician, composer and lively person around the world(this is my thought).You can listen his musics with clicking this link:http://www.lastfm.com.tr/music/Barış+Manço

He dead.But he also live in our hearts.He is the best known person in turkey.You must be read his life story…

11:36 PM Feb 22 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

cirstrine

Philippines

I’m from the Philippines and one of the most popular genre of music in our country is KPop, people also like pop music in general as well. Well, pop music is meant to be mainstream after all.

If you’re talking about Original Philippine Music, we have it as well, but generally, they are inspired by western pop songs so they might sound like them though. Some are also love songs, search Nasa ‘yo na ang lahat by Daniel Padilla. He’s quite popular among the teenagers here. (Not for me though lol)

07:52 AM Oct 15 2015 |