Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

If u were a singer, which singer would u like to sing with the most?

little DNA

little DNA

Viet Nam

well mine are James Morrison & Jason Mraz

these guys are cool. I just love their style, their voice & their music

01:32 PM Mar 11 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Sawdestination

Mexico

If I were a singer I would love to perform a song with Madonna and Daft Punk: Something electronic!!!!

If I had a chance for an original sound I would have chosen Björk!! Wowwww!! What an experience would be!!!

If I had the chance to sing a romantic ballad, for sure I would like to pick a song written and sung with Sarah McLachlan. For a Mexican duet, I would like to sing with Aleks Syntek and for a rock song for sure I´d like to sing beneath Nine Inch Nails!!!

11:00 PM Mar 11 2009 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Uh!!! I forgot my other favorites: Ace of Base and Kylie Minogue!!! I could imagine myself singing and electronic song written, played and with the chorus of Ace of Base and sung for me and Kylie!!! 

It would be to much to ask for a really sexy video with Kylie??? Hahahaha!

11:02 PM Mar 11 2009 |

violet166

violet166

Poland

so, I think it would be Craig David, Chris Brown and Justin Timberlake, I love their song, I love style these song, these songs have a bit hip hop and I love this

11:05 PM Mar 11 2009 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Be careful with Chris Brown, my dear Violet166, he could hit you as he did with his girlfriend Rihanna!!!

01:06 AM Mar 12 2009 |

violet166

violet166

Poland

I knew, that someone tell me this! ;D

but I thought only about his songs not 'person'

04:22 PM Mar 12 2009 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Hahaha! Yeah! Lucky you that have not met him! Hahahaha! There´s a lot of artist with great songs but capable to destroy their careers doing stupid things as Brown did.

Time will tell us if he turn into the good way.

06:15 PM Mar 12 2009 |

Judy shen

China

i love whitey houston and marrie charry but if i choose a singer with to sing ,she must be song zuying, because i like her style and imitate her for a long time, she is a soprano who had hold solo concert in vienna goldener saal

04:28 AM Mar 13 2009 |

little DNA

little DNA

Viet Nam

though i'm not a fan of Justin and don't like his music much but to sing with him would be a great experience. I think he's very talented and sexy

09:48 AM Mar 13 2009 |

yi-chi

yi-chi

Taiwan

I want to sing with Daniel Powter.     I love him very much!!XD

04:04 PM Mar 13 2009 |

violet166

violet166

Poland

I forgot add that it would be Matt Pokora too :)

08:20 PM Mar 13 2009 |