Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

share the your moving songs pls

shanie

shanie

China

like moving love ,there must be some songs move u ,so can we share with each other ? mine recently are songs as follow :

Pink – Family Portrait

Black Eyed Peas – The Apl Song

Declan Galbraith – Tell Me Why

03:14 PM Sep 13 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

shanie

shanie

China

Hi , Nu Pogodi 's song is wonderfull !! I don't know how to say (Embarassedmy poor english ) , I like them very much ,especially "Solsbury Hill " ..I need to know more about Peter Gabriel . that 's my this weekend 's job .hehe

10:13 PM Sep 21 2007 |

shanie

shanie

China

HEY , enjoy some agile music

Tamas Wells  – Valder field

Craid David   - Walking away

07:42 PM Sep 25 2007 |

shanie

shanie

China

Laughing thank u so much !! 

09:58 PM Sep 26 2007 |

Mapleleaf Man

Canada

I just love "Just Once" by Jeffrey Osbourne. Gotta have it when I'm feeling low!

12:27 AM Sep 27 2007 |

Mapleleaf Man

Canada

ok, here is a long explanation of how you can share music on gmail. Let's say you have a friend somewhere and you want to share music (tunes, mp3s, whatever). Set up a gmail account that you will share with that person. Once you get it set up, download and install gmaildrive from here: http://www.viksoe.dk/code/gmail.htm

Then, once you install that program you can just right click on a file and choose SEND IT to GMAIL drive. The file automatically uploads to the gmail drive and you can share it there. You can even play the song right in gmail without downloading it. It's so cool! If anyone needs more details on this, just ask.
You can send any kind of file and any size of file up to gmail using the Gmail Drive app. There is no limit on file size.

It works for me and I hope it works for you too!

01:17 AM Sep 27 2007 |

shanie

shanie

China

Mapleleaf Man ,  thank you for your good music ,i will try that ,and also your suggestion share music on gmail , I will contact you to get the detail if I get down on that .thanks again !!Smile 

03:52 PM Sep 27 2007 |

shanie

shanie

China

sapere_aude  ,  i see some of your inside world now ,from your loving music ..Laughing thank you

03:56 PM Sep 27 2007 |

NancyChocolate

China

To me , music means a lot and i have that kind of habit pondering those lyrics and have my heads over my clouds dreaming about if one day someone sing this kind of song to me. That will kill me.  I ussed to me crazy about one song Nothing gonna change my love for me.   foleks you don't know how navie i am. I said to one of my friends if one guy sing this song to me, i'll marry him. They tease me childish.  But this dream got come true.  I don't know if your guys know Vitas from Russia. Although i don't know any Russian words but it doesn't matter. He is such a genius and he  got the gift for singing. He is born to sing.  Take your time, folks. go to listen.

02:37 AM Sep 30 2007 |

shanie

shanie

China

vitas

I know vitas visited China this year , I know nothing about Russian ,but i will go to listen ,NancyChocolate .Smile

06:34 PM Oct 01 2007 |

shanie

shanie

China

recently i relistened mariah carey 's songs , i find no tears any more ..maybe i completely let him out ,also the belief in undying love …

Mariah Carey – without you , my all , i still believe  

09:33 PM Oct 01 2007 |