Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

the lover of Eminem's music

Candice

Candice

China

As a Chinese who loves music  , i always love listening to the English songs of Eminem. When refering to these songs, i not only need to listen to  the songs’ rhythm and lyrics but also  change the lyrics to Chinese meaning for  understanding. Although maybe sometimes  the process is a little difficult, it can not stop my loving for him and his songs .Sometimes i get some courage from his songs which can keep on in my life. What’s your opinion. People who love Eminem can be friends here.

04:45 AM Mar 12 2014 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Anastasiya456

Ukraine

Well,i very like lisyening to Eminem’s songs. They play extremely great role in my music world. Yeah,yeah,music world,because music is very important for me.Eminem’s songs have a deep meaning. Moreover they have got wonderful and difficult rhymes. To sum up, i very like Eminem’s film,which is called “8 mile”. It made a big impression on me.

01:39 PM Jun 06 2014 |