Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

HIP-HOP is the best music all over the world, is it not?

amg_one

amg_one

Kazakhstan

hi everyone who like hip-hop music
lets talk about it!

06:54 PM Oct 18 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lygelapse

China

no,no,

ofcourse no

11:41 AM Oct 19 2007 |

amg_one

amg_one

Kazakhstan

I tell as I known, as I feel- you understand me girl?

05:18 PM Oct 19 2007 |

OKOYI

OKOYI

Haiti

i think no

slow is the best

08:05 PM Oct 23 2007 |

wjss12

wjss12

China

ofcouse not

12:21 PM Oct 24 2007 |

nana250

nana250

China

I  think it is.Though I'm just start to know about and like it,I think it's very popular in youngth including me.Maybe because I'm from Asia,I like the KOREA hip-pop more and especially love the BIGBANG ,a hip-pop and rap group from KOREA.Haha~~G-DRAGON is so cute when he was rapping~

02:29 PM Oct 24 2007 |

jonathan15341

United States

NO!! it the exact oppisite…..it si the worst!

ROCK 4 LIFE!!!

05:58 AM Oct 31 2007 |

MrMag

MrMag

Sweden

I do agree with you, hiphop i really good music..But there is a great difference between hiphop & hiphop..In my opinion hiphop should not be about “Bling bling, bitches & hoes”Hiphop started on the street, it’s a street culture and what I want to here in the music is about the life the common man/woman live, about political differences and rights.. To rap about that you have 20 cars a big house and can bang any girl u want, that’s bullshit.. And it’s certainly not hiphop (In my opinion)

12:06 PM Oct 31 2007 |

Solomia

Solomia

Ukraine

Did somebody seen BET hip-hop awards???I think that was the hip-hop

My fafourite is 2pac, Respect and R.I.P. for him! And that was the rap. Hip-hop is a culture!!!Not only music or lyrics, its the way of life!

Thats my opinion! 

01:31 PM Nov 08 2007 |

emo.kabar

Myanmar

No No…..all kinds of rock including Metal r the best.

ok! baby. 

01:20 AM Nov 09 2007 |

amg_one

amg_one

Kazakhstan

Yes.Hip-hop is music about Escalades,hummers,b..s, guns and some dirty words now. but hip-hop culture is different.
It's cool to go in your car and listen good rap song with good bounce and instrumental- i am relaxing. I hate listen heavy metal
songs or pop songs – it's so borring…ROCK 4ever is not for me baby….
Hip-hop culture contain so many ways: rap, break dancing, graffiti art, bmx,skate/snow boarding, street balling and others.
Are anything in rock or pop cultures? – NO-It's my answer.
Thanks for all who made reply in my theme.
....and sorry for my english.

06:22 PM Nov 10 2007 |