Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

OASIS

wonderwall

wonderwall

Algeria

Hello everyone, dont u think that Oasis is the best Britpop band after The Beetles ?!

09:33 PM Oct 30 2007 |

Go to the TOEFL® page >

jose_supersonic

Peru

yeah, of course!

OASIS is the best and coolest band on earth.

05:08 PM Nov 13 2007 |

wonderwall

wonderwall

Algeria

It seems that you have a good taste in music!!! actually I think that BritPop is the best style of music even we came from different cultures we cant ignore this!!! songs like "Wonderwall","Talk tonight", "Fade away", "Supersonic".... are really pieces of art and I cant sick of it…..

10:40 AM Nov 14 2007 |

wonderwall

wonderwall

Algeria

Britpop is the U.K. pop music of 1990s and it's a style of pop music originating in the United Kingdom in the 1990s and reminiscent of the rock and roll style of 1960s bands such as the Beatles.
 The best example of Britpop is Oasis songs "Live Forever" and " Wonderwall ".  
There is other bright britpop bands like "Blur" and "Idlewild"...

09:05 AM Nov 17 2007 |

tor4ok

tor4ok

Russian Federation

Yeah! Oasis is best Britpop band! I like also Verve and Radiohead!

01:23 PM Dec 19 2007 |

jose_supersonic

Peru

yeah i totally agree,..........OASIS,...is the best british rock band,...in 30 years,....thats for sure.

12:16 AM Jan 28 2009 |

baby bar

baby bar

Indonesia

don't look back in anger is my fav song, i never erase it from my playlist

most of 90's UK bands are great. i listen to Pulp, Radiohead, Suede, and Stone Roses also Laughing

05:44 AM Jan 29 2009 |

Yuli^ ^

Yuli^ ^

Peru

yeah…it is a great song =)

05:33 PM Jan 30 2009 |