Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

What do u think about backstreet boys?

miranda_is_crazy

Hong Kong

i think their songs  r reali nice.how about you?

09:31 AM Nov 10 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

tcnxm23

China

backstreet men

02:31 AM Nov 18 2007 |

ninashih

ninashih

Taiwan

i love their music!

their songs are really nice:)

05:25 AM Nov 18 2007 |

geass

geass

China

Wonderful, lonely times when I often listen to their songs, feel good

02:31 PM Nov 18 2007 |

meli30stm

Peru

oh  bsb now i remenber  i liked their music years ago but i was  a child when it  happened that now i love  rock music so much but also like pop maybe some of their new song would be good but i don't believe that being so  successful like years ago it's  only my opinion

05:01 AM Nov 20 2007 |

ρérféct

ρérféct

China

Backstreetboys are my favourite singers!

06:07 AM Feb 04 2008 |

huan821

huan821

China

Yeah!I agree!Wink

11:42 AM May 20 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I don´t like the music of this group, but I recognize they were a hugh success few years ago.

But I think they have to reconsidere that nowadays their pop style maybe not fit the expectations of the young people, and without one of his members (I don´t remember who) how we can talk about a reunion or return??

Look at the Spice Girls!! The reunion of the five girls maybe was a better idea than the reunion of 4 of the 5 guys of BSB.

It seems BSB are back but more for money (everyone alone has to face the reality that they were stronger like a group than a singers) than for their fans.

02:58 PM May 20 2008 |

noralazyguy

China

I love them when I was at Middle school ,and still love them now ,their face ,their voice ,and all of them

03:27 AM May 22 2008 |