Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Teacher Talk

control students

ss.ll73

India

i want to know how to make students listening to me esp naughty students naughty

02:04 PM Oct 10 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

MmLLoO

MmLLoO

Germany

I agree with Ryo, cause I think you should be like a friend and like a teacher at the same time.

You should be a teacher with humour, aside from this, you was a student too…

09:10 PM Oct 11 2009 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

my ebaby friend ryo is full of surprise….i guess she could control naughty students easily…..

ssII73 if you have really a big problem with your naughty students ask ebaby friend lilimira she is a good teacher and collect their experience daily in school…

09:15 AM Oct 12 2009 |

phonglanlaw

Viet Nam

hi everybody. i love you. have a nice day

09:26 AM Oct 16 2009 |

Icecream wu

China

It's easy said than done.

01:39 AM Nov 03 2009 |

cyphere

China

。。。

01:05 PM Nov 03 2009 |

wing xu

China

if you want students to listen to you. you should understand  what they want and what they  think,  second, you must join in them,  play and smile with them. as soon as  they like you , and they will listen to you,  "control students" is wrong.

02:39 AM Nov 05 2009 |

Tomy

Egypt

You must make the naughty students time very busy …. (( You can give them some questions to solve and try to tell them indirectly way that they are good and as their good effort you can give them another ones ….. Other solution ,,  You can try with them to solve a question you start your lesson with ….. Etc …..   )) Tell me about what happened  ><  You can through my e-mail

09:44 AM Nov 07 2009 |

Plough

China

never talking about study,you will be their best friend inChina

05:28 AM Jan 30 2010 |

Billsousa26

Brazil

Nobody can control anyone. But everybody understood your question. It's difficult to discipline students of all ages. I think the most you seem self-confident the most your students will respect your leadership. Because a teacher has to be a leader.

12:33 AM Apr 12 2010 |