Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Teacher Talk

How to Succeed in a Job Interview

andylu2

andylu2

Canada

One of the main reasons people are learning English is to make more money in business. If you want to earn money in business, you have to pass a job interview in English. I’ve seen many students study hard for job interviews and still fail. It is important to understand what companies are looking for.
1. Companies are looking for smart people. Don’t try to show off your English level by giving overly long answers. It shows bad taste and it’s a waste of time.
2. Ask intelligent questions about your future at the company and possible job advancements. It shows you are ambitious and are interested in staying with that company.
3. Learn as much as you can about western culture. English language isn’t the only thing that is important. An understanding of how to behave and act is often more important. I made a show with my brother that talks a lot about western culture. You can download it to your Ipod and it will certainly give you a deeper understanding of western culture and help you to pass any job interview. Go to MP3 English to start learning. You’ll love it.

04:28 AM Jul 11 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

braveheart2010

Egypt

thx very much

i love ur lessons very much it's ver important to me now

thxLaughing

05:10 AM Jul 11 2010 |

SaLaS

SaLaS

Oman

so cool thanks alot brotha

it was awesome Smile