Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Teacher Talk

Chat

Dorothee

Dorothee

Germany

I already asked this question in another forum some days ago, but since my question hasn't been answered yet I considered it to be better to create an extra forum for it. I am not impatient, but why should I wait another few days for an answer in this forum if creating a new forum perhaps would bring me the answer to my question in a few hours?

Is there any time in particular when the admin visits the chat of this website? For example is there a special weekday when he observes one of the chatrooms? Or is he there during a special time of day? It would be best if you could tell me the time of day when he is there in military time (European time).

I'd be glad if you could help me! Thank you!

04:29 PM Mar 17 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Dorothee

Dorothee

Germany

Okay! First of all I wish all of you that you will find good users in here who give you useful help to ameliorate your English.

Then I think it’s time to tell you why I really want to contact the chat admin, because it’s not only about the rude people there. It’s not too easy to make me furious, so I don’t worry about them at all: I just want to know whether or not this website deletes a chat protocol after a certain time.

You see: I got registered on this website about 4 years ago. It’s only natural that now my English is much better than it used to be-back then, when I was 16. Today some of these grammar mistakes (just to give you an example) make me feel a bit sheepish. Not to mention that 16-year old Dorothee of course wasn’t as mature as she is now and thus handled several situations totally differently than she does now. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I guess you can’t delete them – the chat protocols concerning you - on your own, can you?

06:22 PM Mar 19 2011 |

lazare882

Georgia

hello everyone

10:31 AM Mar 20 2011 |

abbywang321

Hong Kong

the way i see it ,interesting is the most important for you to study english.

12:27 PM Mar 20 2011 |

divolica

Germany

всем привет!

01:47 PM Mar 20 2011 |

Dorothee

Dorothee

Germany

divolica

Is this Russian? Sorry! I don't know these letters nor do I know Russian. So I just guess!Smile

02:31 PM Mar 21 2011 |

Ridz

Pakistan

i want to know the meaning of "missing you badly" ??

pls help 

08:26 AM Mar 22 2011 |

Dorothee

Dorothee

Germany

Ridz

"I'm missing you badly." means "I'm missing you very much." However a native speaker would rather use the expression "missing someone badly" instead of "missing someone very much".

10:05 AM Mar 22 2011 |

sizarnime

Morocco

I like english , bout I dont know evere thing, heeelp me boy

10:17 PM Mar 22 2011 |

sizarnime

Morocco

hi

10:18 PM Mar 22 2011 |

beedance

Viet Nam

hi