Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Dear Friends

Goldy2008

Goldy2008

Russian Federation

My new dear friends,where are u? Let’s get acquainted right now! Come on. Whoever you are I am eager to talk to you about everything,share opinions or expereince or whatever. Let us improve English together!!!

12:47 AM Dec 24 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lion_111

lion_111

Saudi Arabia

i hope that i be the real friend with you

and good luck at your life this is my best wish to you

step by step you will be an adoctor at speak and write and listen in English

take my advice nothing is hard at this world

and you are the best learner for your self

Smile

09:07 AM Sep 21 2008 |

nedaa

nedaa

Netherlands Antilles

hiiiiiiii honey iam soo happy for your accepting my invetation and iwill be more happy if you told me about you

please i am here

06:00 PM Sep 02 2009 |

king god

China

Hi,I am a Chinese man,how about making friend with me,we could learn advantages from each other.

07:08 AM Sep 05 2009 |

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

Hi Goldi, sometimes it happens to me to stay awake waiting for someone to "share" my insomnia….I mean…I don't suffer of insomnia but sometimes I've got the desire to speak with some friend.

I'll be there if you want from time to time…..

07:34 AM Sep 06 2009 |

king god

China

my name is gaojian I'm achinese man,I want to know Russia,there is a beautiful  place ,but i have never see,Iwant to go there,and i want to see you,a pretty girl, even I can't wait,ifI have chances i must  go there,if you ask me some questions,I will answer you

12:37 PM Oct 20 2009 |