Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

i have a question

miss bochra

Morocco

i want meet a friend a real friend not anything because im serious

05:11 PM Jan 10 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Proofs

China

take it easy, miss! i wanna be ur friend, while im not good at math, i love it. i love life and believe having a free heart is the most important thing in life.

01:52 PM Jan 23 2008 |

miss bochra

Morocco

oh yes baby i have a question for you i mean to boys all of them because i need some answers ok

03:00 PM Jan 23 2008 |

miss bochra

Morocco

hhh proofs it's okay if ur not good at maths and im with you cancerning free hearts and stuuf like that so tell me other things about you if you can

03:17 PM Jan 23 2008 |

pres.prince

India

you are a doll… bochra…. what are you doin.. studyin… married???? i'm an engineering student… in india.. which country are you from…. find time to reply me honey.. be good.. bye…

11:02 AM Jan 25 2008 |

miss bochra

Morocco

ok im from morocco im single and  17 years old a stuedent in high school i study mathematic studies

07:11 PM Jan 25 2008 |

pres.prince

India

thanks miss for your reply….... so you are 17 …. you are so young.. i'm 21… is morrocco in america.. whereever you are… god bless you ….... may i come to meet you…. beautiful…...

11:11 AM Jan 28 2008 |