Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I want to speak english well just like I speak my native language!

lwting1108

lwting1108

China

What can I do?

05:02 AM Sep 03 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

abdou2

Algeria

I want to speak english fluently but "I can't" because it's the third foreign language and there no means to do that.I'm abderrahmane from algeria.please can you help me?.thank you in advance.

09:05 PM Sep 29 2006 |

VIVIENOU

China

just speak more,and try to find the chance to speak

11:45 PM Sep 29 2006 |

VIVIENOU

China

i think the chatting room is a good chanel to improve .but you should find a good subject ,do you think so?

11:49 PM Sep 29 2006 |

VIVIENOU

China

i think the chatting room is a good chanel to improve .but you should find a good subject ,do you think so?

VIVIENOU

China

helen_gao

helen_gao

China

i think ,speak english well like speak native language , it is difficuty for us . the most important reason  is how long we can persist﹐ if you can study regularly and persist a long time , the ending  you will see ,the secondly, you should have a right way and bravely say english.as a matter of fact , different way is fit for virous person . so you must try and find the way fiting for you. the process is long and need your patience to find , so many people give up in the half way and complain sometimes.if you can persisit , i believe you can smile at the ending.

08:22 AM Sep 30 2006 |

mousa

mousa

Australia

i am saudi man

i want to speak english good by email messenger or any thing like that because i canot trafel to english country

07:17 PM Mar 07 2007 |

nano3007

nano3007

United States

hello there ..

these are really interesting ideas about reading and practice English ..

as for me i think i ve got many many vocabularies

i just need some to to warm up maybe 15 min then i'll be unstoppable lool ..

but really if anyone wants to practice English ..

just add me to her/ his messenger ..

and we can chat and pratice ..

my email is : nan3007 at hotmail dot com

last time i chatted with a brazilian friend and she was really nice and this done me alot of good ..

so you are  welcome

best wishes ..

nan

07:43 AM May 15 2007 |

ghada_a

ghada_a

Egypt

hi nano3007 , i like to improve my English too, its been a while since i spoke English with someone .

10:14 AM May 18 2007 |

mimity

mimity

Bulgaria

hi my name is Maria-i am from Bulgaria and i want to improve my English,because i have exams in English next month and because i love this languagw

01:40 PM May 18 2007 |