Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Why do you want to learn English language?

Sami Saad

Sami Saad

Bahrain

Brothers and sisters I wanna your answer

Thanks

02:37 PM Sep 03 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nimbus46

nimbus46

Turkey

that’s a good question, i want to learn English because this language is used all business  sectors.In addition i am studing to be machinery engineering and i should to look into foreign sources of mechanical and another reason i like to meet people in others country and diffrent culture for doing all of my these requests , i must learn English :)

12:19 AM Mar 22 2013 |

knowpronto

India

Without English, They is not life.

10:16 AM Mar 23 2013 |

Ryankeverdeen

Indonesia

I learned English because I wanted to have more friends and broaden my career’s possibility. I love travelling and with English I can go everywhere with not problem at all

07:05 AM Mar 24 2013 |

drive33

drive33

Netherlands

At school English was my favorite subject. I had the highest marks. Now I know I make many mistakes with grammar. We’re going on holiday in summer to England. When we are going to something where someone explain things, I cannot understand. I don’t like that. Can you help me with my English? I shall try to write as much as possible here.

01:27 PM Mar 25 2013 |

ramezany

ramezany

Afghanistan

Personally,I born to learn languages as mush as I can cuz after learning English,I wanna learn some others too but I really need English for migration and tht’s how if a person NEED something,he/she will do his/her best for fufilling it.

07:06 PM Jun 15 2013 |

andzyy

Poland

http://Aztekium.pl/1000

07:55 PM Sep 17 2016 |

Katehua

Katehua

China

why are they all chinese here?

04:03 AM Sep 02 2017 |