Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

If you are born again, What would you be? And Why?

setoseto

setoseto

Indonesia

Some of us must have ever been dreaming of what would we be if we are born again in a different person or shape. 

And i think it would be very interesting to bring this subject Up.. So tell me guys…

WHAT WOULD YOU BE, AND WHY??? 

Use and Play beyond your imaginations 

08:07 PM Jan 26 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

I don't like myself..Why am not i boy? Cry

anywayy…If i was born again, i would be JOHN STEINCECK or TOLSTOY….I love them

I think they are wonderful !!!!!

09:49 PM Jan 28 2008 |

Lıka

Ukraine

Pıty but ın thıs lıfe not everybody has got so many wonderful gifts just such as to be sımultaneously a great poet or amazing musıcıan or genuıne artıst  and that is why ıf I am born agaın ı would like to be such a unique person to make the people completely happy and ıf one can do ıt rıght now glory to him!Smile

10:39 PM Jan 28 2008 |

salinger

Germany

why do people want to born completely different person?there are many causes for glad from ourselves…

01:21 PM Jan 30 2008 |

salinger

Germany

there is no  other chance.we should love ourselves as usual

01:24 PM Jan 30 2008 |

salinger

Germany

there is no  other chance.we should love ourselves as usual

01:24 PM Jan 30 2008 |

jholiver

jholiver

Philippines

if i would be born again i want the opposite of me bcoz i want to be brighter more good i english and to be talkative bcoz im a shy lonely person….but whatever god gave me i would be more thankfull for that, coz god given me another chance but on nt the same person am i now..O

03:15 PM Jan 30 2008 |