Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

What do you do on a rainy day?

gracemao.tw

Taiwan

Today is a rainy day.  It is not downpouring but it is not convinent to go out.  What do you do on a rainy day?  Just want to get some ideas to have fun!!!!!Sealed

08:14 AM Jan 27 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

kaiyatre

kaiyatre

Hong Kong

in rainy day ,i have a good mood

it's very strange .in that day i don't feel tired in every rainy day.

my friends had said i'm a strange girl ! 

11:28 AM Feb 18 2008 |

Marwa

Egypt

On a rainy day i would bundle up, drink coffee, and stay at home, specificly in bed.

12:04 PM Feb 18 2008 |

memo70

memo70

Jordan

at rainy day so nice to set in a comfortabl and watch the rain with nice music

06:22 PM Feb 20 2008 |

daviddavidt@hotmail.com

Dominican Republic

WELL I LIKE TO RUN IN THE RAIN. I LIKE TO PLAY BASEBALL; TRERE ARE SOMETHING THA I LIKE TO DO IT IS TO COOK A RICE WITH COCONUT. ITS DELICIOUS. COME AND TRY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

06:48 PM Feb 20 2008 |

daviddavidt@hotmail.com

Dominican Republic

U WANT TO DRINK SOMETHING WITH ME.

06:52 PM Feb 20 2008 |

daviddavidt@hotmail.com

Dominican Republic

HELLO. ITS GOOD TO U.

06:53 PM Feb 20 2008 |

RainboW

RainboW

Ukraine

in a rainy day i prefer to stay at home if this is not summer of course. i like sitting near the window watching how the rain crying and listening to it's noice. one more good idea is to make a cup of hot chocolate and enjoy it. sometimes i play a good relaxing music.. this is a romantic variant. another one is to call friends, order pizza and make a party.. i have one more variant, my favourite, if you have beloved person invite him or her, make a popcorn, get a nice movie and watch it together.. i have many other ideas.. but they are not free!

p.s. the most beautiful thing of rainyday is that after a rainbow comes! ;))))))))))) 

09:14 PM Feb 20 2008 |

Karolinaaa

Karolinaaa

Lithuania

I don't like rainy days…because when is raining I feel depressed…only when sky is light blue I feel fine..I'm very dependent to sky… :/

01:08 PM Feb 24 2008 |

United States

learn english through Ebaby.haha

01:14 PM Feb 24 2008 |

Wendel

Wendel

China

i like the rainy days…especialy it rain at night ,in spring. i  will prefer to walk throught the Forest  after my  house or sleep in bed .by doing these , i can watching the plants grow up,ang hear the song play by  raindrops.

01:32 PM Feb 24 2008 |