Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

life with out love

be my friend

Saudi Arabia

lets talk about life with out love:what will happen for man and woman?

11:17 PM Feb 09 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Rahma MD

Rahma MD

Indonesia

Life without love like soup without salt :D

08:53 AM Feb 25 2008 |

smart_one_in

India

Life without Love…If I imagine my life without love then, I do not think, that I will get any inspiration to do anything. Life will be like a flower, on which sun rays dont fall…rains drops do not stay on pettles…Greenary is there right next it but the steam cannot inhale the oxygen cmoing from it….Life will be somthing like this….but what happen to them who have love in their life, but the both cannot stay together?

09:37 AM Feb 25 2008 |

dairene07

dairene07

Philippines

LOVE HAS A BIG PART IN EACH PEOPLE'S LIFE…LOVE CHANGING EVERY PEOPLE'S VIEWS IN LIFE…WITHOUT LOVE, LIFE IS NOTHING!!

03:53 PM Feb 25 2008 |

pretty.angel

United Arab Emirates

life dosnt mean anything without love ..!!

05:53 PM Feb 25 2008 |

amr200500

amr200500

Egypt

Life Without Love as Harp without Strings 

07:00 PM Feb 25 2008 |

xochitekuani

Mexico

The love is the essence of the life, life with out love, it is no life….

The love is the reason supreme of the life…

07:18 PM Feb 25 2008 |

Hi-fi karo

China

Well,it depends on what kind of love you're talking about.If that's the love between family members,it'll be cruel if it disappears from this world;if that's friendship,I think,it is also worth existing;but, if that's the love between lovers…well,I think,that isn't necessary.Why?Think about it carefully.You can get happiness from your family,your friend,and even from your work and hobbies—-don't say you can't.We've talled about our happiness first.Now let me say something about our personal value.To do something for this world is our duty,isn't it?Well,of course you can show me the example of the Curies,but if they're only comrades,they can save more time for working.Then,well,though they wasted sometime in love,but they're still excellent scientists,for they can quickly put their hearts into their scientific work,but most people can't do this.They forget their ambition they ever made when they're in love,sometimes they feel sad and sink into bad feelings.

On the whole,if you can control yourself not to disturb your happiness and your work,you can continue your love.If you can't,well,it's time to test yourself.

07:50 AM Feb 26 2008 |

be my friend

Saudi Arabia

Thanks for every body answer my question and also contact me on MSN

01:16 PM Feb 29 2008 |