Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Beauty

bankeis

bankeis

Nigeria

Beauty they say is in the eye of the beholder.some say to be beautiful you have to be pretty,slim etc what about those with extra flesh?  beauty to me radiates from inside.To me beauty plus brains is good gains.how about you what is beaty to you my friends?

05:53 PM Feb 13 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

China

yes, in china, we care more about inner beauty than apperence, so you know what i mean , right ?

05:28 AM Mar 16 2008 |

louisa_happy

China

i wannar be a smart one rather than a beauty.

of course if only i could be a smart girl with beautiful face…lol

06:03 AM Mar 16 2008 |

bankeis

bankeis

Nigeria

hi friends,

i believe in inner beauty too, and also think every one is smart in his or her own way.well sometimes outwards appearance matter too for example if you want to be a model or a news broadcaster . anyway i feel everyone is beauty in their own way. take care friends and be good.

05:37 PM Mar 17 2008 |

roshandel

roshandel

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I think The real beauty  belongs God
and after that belongs thought

05:00 AM Mar 18 2008 |

kain_x

China

...for me is a smile,good wish from a friend…

09:12 AM Mar 18 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

for me ''to have human's feeling humanly''

03:19 PM Mar 18 2008 |

maryam89

United Arab Emirates

well according to me…

inner beauty is more important but in todays world if ur smart slim fair blonde..then only ur pretty

08:45 PM Mar 18 2008 |

Loura

Loura

Egypt

Beauty as we feel it is something indescribable; what it is or what it means can never be said.

11:33 PM Mar 18 2008 |

dawang

United States

beauty is a woman

12:11 AM Mar 19 2008 |

mukti

Bangladesh

beauty is nature, beauty is all those are natural, beauty is all those are pure, beauty is all those are true, and beauty is me because i am Mukti and the meaning of "MUKTI" is FREEDOM.

09:49 AM Mar 19 2008 |