Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

English story

Luke24

Luke24

Spain

Hi everone, I'm new on this forum, and I would like to meet people to talk, people here seems nice and yeah to improve my english (I must be the 343423423th person who says that hehe). Anyway, I though something stupid but maybe funny.What about writing a story?, someone write a few words and someone else continue writing another few words, and so on. I found very interesting stories in other forums xD So, I start:

Once upon a time…

An original beggining eh? xD, c'mon, next!

11:29 PM Mar 09 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sanjuu

sanjuu

India

i will be right person who suits the mayor post,and i promise u people that i will fulfill your wishes for sure

then the prople said…

09:32 AM Mar 16 2008 |

Merry KHO

Merry KHO

Indonesia

"It is the right time that you want to do it". BUt, You must prove it first.

12:30 PM Mar 16 2008 |

latin-lover

Italy

the man said….tell me, what do I have to do to show my skills? 

08:24 PM Mar 26 2008 |

sanjuu

sanjuu

India

the man goes to each and every person in that city and enquire about their needs and will come to know about the sorrows.

then he will think about the way to help the people,so that all the people in that city feel happy

04:07 AM Mar 27 2008 |

sanjuu

sanjuu

India

sorry,it's my mistake .i sent the same again

04:07 AM Mar 27 2008 |

latin-lover

Italy

only one person didn't agree. He told them that he was the right man because he came from a good educated family while the man came from a poor family and  according to hiim he didn't have a good condition to menage the city's big problem, the one that…

02:35 PM Mar 29 2008 |

cynthia_Verdin

Mexico

the one that was poor, told him that he had the brains to do things in the best way. So he propose to the other man a contest which prove who of both men was the best one to manage the city. the contest consisted of…

04:40 PM Mar 29 2008 |

sanjuu

sanjuu

India

the contest consists  two rounds actually,and the one how cross the two rounds will be declared as a mayor .the first round is that.they have to solve a problem for a women who is being cheated by her husband.her husband left her with two small children.

now they have to solve this problem.how can she earn her own bread ? and how can she manage the two children alone.

the poor men solves the problem like this….....

06:02 PM Apr 05 2008 |