Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

If you need help with english let me know

LeonardoBaker

United States

I can probably help you here or through msn yahoo..aim etc..And also meet new friends. :)

02:33 PM Apr 27 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

hi leonard thnx for ur kindness, but why every body moving to msn, yahoo messenger . is it not possibel we read ur conversations over here and may be learn from it. 

for example if i write something incorrect on any topic, and u correct it n other user can also see it. if someone don't know may be they learn like this as well.

what do u say??

05:21 AM Jun 28 2008 |

hebbar

India

Yes Nadiaa..   I concur you.  Lets have it here…  

Leonardo, thanks a lot for ur effort..

10:33 AM Jun 28 2008 |

zhu chu yong

China

I want to learn english well .and i also want to make more friends in here .my msn is . i hope i can make more friends through it .Thanks.

02:12 AM Jun 29 2008 |

lby1983

China

hello my msn   i need help !thank you

03:15 AM Jun 29 2008 |

lby1983

China

i want to improve my english . my msn

please contact me  .thank you !

03:16 AM Jun 29 2008 |

Mayankmkm

India

Hi leonardobaker, thank you for cooperation and support to make english better. I believe, it is good to chat with native english speaker, like you, master of languages. I can chat with you on yahoo masanger. My ID is mayankmkm @ yahoo . co .in

12:57 PM Jul 16 2008 |

PRINCESS-SARA

Azerbaijan

• Hello everyone…
  • My english is bad,,,I wanna practise..it…help me plsss

01:18 PM Jul 16 2008 |

PRINCESS-SARA

Azerbaijan

I wanna to make a new true friends,,,

01:20 PM Jul 16 2008 |

binaural

binaural

Poland

HI!

GREETINGS FROM SUNNY POLAND.

I HAVE SENDED YOU THE INVITATION AS WELL, HOPE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU.

LeonardoBaker WROTE: "I am very quiet I don't usually say much unless if the conversation really interest me or I am in a really good mood otherwise I am pretty quiet. I love to talk with any people that have interesting things to say. "

OK. SO, I WOULD LIKE TO START THE CONVERSATION ABOUT THE INTERESTING SUBJECT – 'ENGLISH TIPS'.

WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST TO TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION STUDYING ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE?

THANKSLaughing

02:27 PM Jul 16 2008 |