Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Do you have dairy book?

nichol147

nichol147

Malaysia

Everyday i write my dairy book.before this i write in malay's and i change it now and write in english.so,how about you.How do you think about personal dairy book?

07:13 PM May 13 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

l0veU4ever

l0veU4ever

Saudi Arabia

actually I don't have a diary coz I don't like to write my feeling in papers it's more bigger than papers I mean paper is very small to take all my problems besides I don't share my feeling with anybody but I always help my friends when they were at trouble situation Innocent

05:22 AM May 19 2008 |

nono ksa

nono ksa

Saudi Arabia

yah i keep adiary  if i felt sad or wanna say thing or if i felt boring i jast have starting  to use to it  it's in english  but i always keeping it in my room and never show it to anybody 

12:01 AM May 20 2008 |

Professional_boyy

Malaysia

i dont have a dairy book

06:01 AM May 20 2008 |

Professional_boyy

Malaysia

Do you have dairy book?

06:01 AM May 20 2008 |

little_apple

Slovakia

I used to write my diary, but since I am really fine and satisfied, I have no time to write it… :D

05:42 PM May 21 2008 |

babyilove

United States

Hello Dear,
My Name is  Ulia today i came across to your profile in this  site and take a vary good look at it and became interested in your proposal that's why i decided to show up an Intrest.   here is my e-mail address for contact ()  I will like you to contact me through my email then we will 
Thanks yours lovely Ulia.
  Best Regards.
Thanks Ulia.

05:46 PM May 21 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Nooooo!!

What would happen if somebody will steal my diary??? Apocalypse would begin with all my dirty secrets exposed!!! Hahaha!

No, I´m not feel right writing about my feelings or stuff like that. I prefer talk with somebody I can trust.

11:50 PM May 27 2008 |