Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Who wants to give me a smile?

Bibiii

Bibiii

Panama

SmileHey folks i am from Mexico but living in Panama…just a positive way to start the day in high spirits…what abou u???

Bibiii

08:13 PM May 14 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

latin-lover

Italy

Thank you Bibi for the tipWink

03:58 AM May 22 2008 |

Bibiii

Bibiii

Panama

<oh Latin lover you really catch up my advice…jejejejje…..what a great big smile from your friend jejejej..have a nice evening….Will you see "Indiana Jones" at the movie Will you go to the movies to see "Indiana Jones" there in Italy…...

cheers!

Bibiiii

06:38 PM May 22 2008 |

Fatim

Fatim

Pakistan

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

02:57 AM May 23 2008 |

yueyuezhu

yueyuezhu

China

Can we weep for our broken past? Once a man dropped his bowls in his bowl bags, but he didnot even looked back, not at all. He said meaningless even you went back and picked up these fraigles, can they be one together once again? Of course not. Yes the same way in our life, baby, weeping makes no big deal, be tough once faced hardship, smile, for yourself, for your friends, for your life, you know, life is equal!

03:17 AM May 23 2008 |

latin-lover

Italy

I don't know, it might possible…..

07:37 PM May 23 2008 |

no0o0r

no0o0r

Kuwait

SmileSmileSmile

hi everybody this smile from kuwait 

nice day for everybody

Smile

11:56 PM May 23 2008 |

narcissmith

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi Pamela ! how r u?

my name is narcis . i m from Iran .i like to be ur friend and practise english with u!Smile

11:01 AM May 24 2008 |

narcissmith

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi Pamela ! how r u?

my name is narcis . i m from Iran .i like to be ur friend and practise english with u!Smile i m waiting 4 ur reply !

11:01 AM May 24 2008 |

lvwenchao

China

hi  I  want  to  give   you   a   smile!   hehehe   I   think   smile  is  everywhere,  you should  find  it !  ok ?!

12:16 PM May 24 2008 |

lvwenchao

China

hi  I  want  to  give   you   a   smile!   hehehe   I   think   smile  is  everywhere,  you should  find  it !  ok ?!

12:16 PM May 24 2008 |