Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Who wants to give me a smile?

Bibiii

Bibiii

Panama

SmileHey folks i am from Mexico but living in Panama…just a positive way to start the day in high spirits…what abou u???

Bibiii

08:13 PM May 14 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

aynaz

aynaz

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

yeyyyyyyyyyyy,a big smile for alll aof u guysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

07:29 AM May 26 2008 |

aynaz

aynaz

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

i have a question???i added a photo to my profile but i want it ato appear everywhere,how can i do it??anyone can help me with this?

07:31 AM May 26 2008 |

qiqk

China

HI,very nice to find this web and meet you at her !!I'm QQK!!

07:34 AM May 26 2008 |

qiqk

China

i want give you a smile!!!!!!

07:38 AM May 26 2008 |

Bibiii

Bibiii

Panama

hey friends..have a good week…don´t forget to smile even though you fell somewhat stressed out…

hey Kuwait greetings from Panama…

follow up these steps:

1)select the pic you choose in the searching engine with your mouse and then click and copy

2) then with the mouse click the option paste and place the pic in the message …that´s all my friend…if you have more questions feel free to ask!!

Qiqk thank you for your smiles…Aynaz you have to go to your ebaby profile and then place the pic you want to appear everywhere and as i see you have the option there to appear everywhere and then click that option…in you ebaby profile..make sure to mark the appropriate option…if you have more doubts or questions feel free to ask me again to help you…

Smiledon´t hesitate to practice smiling wherever you are….even to strangers (use good judgment ok?)...just to practice and practice and practice…

your everlasting

friend

Bibiii

04:35 PM May 26 2008 |

Bibiii

Bibiii

Panama

Good tuesday my efriends….today is raining the weather is changing here in Panama…and there were three little earthquakes close to Costa Rica…remember Panama and C. Rica are neighbors…..have a smiling afternoon…

best regards

Bibiii

07:27 PM May 27 2008 |

safer1234

safer1234

China

SmileSmileSmile

03:47 AM May 28 2008 |

Bibiii

Bibiii

Panama

Have a great beginning of the week