Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Which language do you wanna learn? and what's the merit of it?

Eamdongwan

Eamdongwan

South Korea

I'd love to conquer all the languages located in Asia, Especially East.

Now I'm learning Hangeul(Pure Korean word), Korean, Chinese, Japanese, English!

I wanna challenge the language of Malaysian, Tagalog and Spanish.

But maybe I won't deal with it since I have to do a lot of subjects stuff at school.

I'll be satisfying with Korean, Japanese, Chinese and English!!

Merit

>_<

Korean is so beautiful word and I'd like to know our pure word of Hangeul. we've lent Chinese, so Korean almost consists of Chinese into Korean. and plus, we learn traditional Chinese, but have a bit difference meaning between Korean-Chinese and Chinese-Chinese. (ccc)

japanese is the most easiest for me to learn due to same grammer. and cute, simple word! Even though Korea and Japan are not kind of each other yet, but  I hope they understand each other! (www)

Chinese is interesting for me to write on some papers, and especially pronounciation! but I have difficulty in listening, writing and speaking. those're so hard for me… help me dudes! (xiao)

English is international lingo, and interesting to pronounce it by rolling my tongue! and Knowing of slangs are the pleasure, either! (lol)

Comment on my content! Hope your opinion

12:16 PM May 18 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Lover for Ever

Saudi Arabia

These days I'm planning to learn Spanish, Japanese…Tongue out

I'd love to master German & Italian cos I think they are cool languages along with French cos its soooooo class ..Cool

actually learning different languages is an awesome thing!!!

so keep learning Wink

12:05 PM May 23 2008 |

Aurelia

Aurelia

Poland

I have German lessons at school, but it's hard to learn. I am lerning Spanish and English too, and I love both of them, but I like much more Spanish than English, because it's beautiful and much easy. x)

12:12 PM May 23 2008 |

no0o0r

no0o0r

Kuwait

i want to learn english language

because almost of insttuation need employer have good EL

i am looking to some insttiuation to  gets worke

12:24 AM May 24 2008 |

Las Verre

Las Verre

Indonesia

I love to learn foreign languages very much!!

I want to learn slavic languages such as Polish, Czech, Russian and so on. I want to learn them because I love Slavic cultures and there are only a little people in my country that can speak them fluently. Beside them, I also want to learn German and French. They are also sounds interesting!

02:47 PM May 24 2008 |

Mildukas

Mildukas

Lithuania

I'm learning Russian and Korean languages. The Russian language i study cuz in my school this language is compulsory, And Korean i study cuz i love all their writing system and language :D

( sorry for bad English :D ) 

06:11 PM May 25 2008 |

ramses717

ramses717

Turkey

I study English and French lessons.I like to learn foreign language.I think French is a bit more interesting and nicer than English but harder to learn.Besides i'd like to learn Spanish Italian or Japanese.

06:39 PM May 25 2008 |

Elegia

Italy

I attend a linguistic high school here in Italy, where I learn English (of course), German and French. I had started a Chinese course for beginners, but it's hard to keep on it because nobody is interested in learning Chinese in my school! Cry

In the future I would like to learn Russian, too…

I see some people here want to learn Italian… If I can help you, lads, don't hesitate ask!

07:13 PM May 25 2008 |

merwenoor

Turkey

i want to learn spanish,chinese but first of all i want to improve my english

07:49 PM May 25 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I definitely would like to have a perfect english pronunciation and grammar!!! That´s my goal because as a universal language, it gives me more posibilities than another language.

But If I had the oportunity I would like to learn french! It sounds too hot!!!! 

And I admire the english pronunciation of UK too, it sounds better than the american accent. 

04:57 PM May 27 2008 |