Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

which country would you like to visit?Why?

naiade

naiade

Brazil

which country would you like to visit?Why?

• I want go for japan, because my parents live there, and i like of the culture

08:46 PM Jun 29 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

nobody wants to visit portugal :'(

i wanna visit turkey, brazil, England, and many arabic countries :) and USA as well :)

03:57 PM Nov 17 2008 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

heeey i wanna go to portugal and you are tired to hear that!! ENGLAND ♥ of course… russia, ukraine, france, netherlands, faroe islands, peru (i wanna see the NAZCA LINES wooooooooooooooow), the rest of europe, etc hahah I mean THE WHOLE WORLD!

04:13 PM Nov 17 2008 |

sara_so

sara_so

Saudi Arabia

i like to go to Britain coz i would love to speak like them

also wanna go to china coz its cool they have everything they know how to think

also spain and italy dont know i just love them :)

04:58 PM Nov 17 2008 |

brenda17

Mexico

well

i would like to visit switzerland 'cuz for me is an interesting country and england too

07:30 PM Nov 17 2008 |

LyqJenny

LyqJenny

China

autually ,i like travel aroud the world ,i like new things ,it make me exicting .but first i would like to go some countries who spoken english .such as USA. canada,because english is my major ,and i love it ,i want to practice all the time to improve it. after that i'd like to learn japanese then go aroud Tokyo,that's would be a nice thing .and learn french to go france ,that's really a romantic place ,iwant go there togetherwith my lover ,i believe every coutry has its charateristics ,i want  to enjoy different style of life ,its really fantastic .isn't it ?

03:40 AM Nov 19 2008 |

machoo

machoo

Egypt

that's hard equation:)for me at lest)i would like to visit the world each country have kinda of amazing side meaning ) but for me i like natural countries sure sometime u need loaded cities) but to feel how ur soul connected with the beutiful natural its the most importante to me..for that i would love to move to australia and form there can visit the other countries ) but australia for me its amazing then canada and usa and europ countires life france uk and poland thats countires in my first plan ) joine me:P)

02:37 PM Nov 19 2008 |

ym382360392

China

I would like to Japan for learning aimation design.Beause my major is animation in my colledge.

04:47 AM Nov 24 2008 |

IreneMalneva

Russian Federation

i'd like to visit mexico. because i like its culture, i study spanish and i like how mexican people speak! I ALSO LIKE MEXICAN MUSIC (TO LISTEN TO IT AND THEN TRANSLATE)so, it's my dream to visit mexico(It is one of my GREATEST dreams!!!!!Laughing)

01:25 PM Feb 06 2009 |

Huiger

Huiger

China

I want to American , because I am an English teacher, so I want to learn about the real American culture.  :)   :)

02:25 PM Feb 13 2009 |

_Sasha_

_Sasha_

United States

In near future I'd love to go to Israel, Australia and Brazil.. Laughing to enjoy jolly weather and to meet good people..=))

11:51 AM Mar 29 2009 |