Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

what's the better way to learn english

鸿羽

China

I discover ,sometime ,I have no idea to learn english.so I need help.

Thank you

01:28 PM Mar 11 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

红海沙欧

China

Oh,I am almost  forgetting to say "thank you very much!"

01:09 PM Nov 30 2007 |

红海沙欧

China

Just do that ?

01:12 PM Nov 30 2007 |

鸿羽

China

thank you very much.

01:35 PM Nov 30 2007 |

鸿羽

China

thank you for your help

01:37 PM Nov 30 2007 |

anika,by the way

Poland

speak..speak and speak, but what can you do if you can't find people speaking english.I had an occasion to talk in english  with students from U.S. or from Norway .We could meet each other on the classes, but now they left my country. I have finished my university so….

emptyness

01:51 PM Nov 30 2007 |

anika,by the way

Poland

......I 've got  a lot  of friends who can speak english but they doesn't want to.They are Polish origin,

01:57 PM Nov 30 2007 |

Heldin

Heldin

Germany

I learn a lot by reading english books (especially childrens books are very helpful if you are a beginner) and by watching movies or series (i.e. gilmore girls) in english. Series are pretty good because you can get used to their manner of speaking which makes it easier for you to understand them and to gain vocabulary.

10:11 AM Dec 01 2007 |

ali47

ali47

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

tank you dotta  for good advice 
i like to chat whit you
may i?

10:22 AM Dec 01 2007 |

lonelyfeb

Pakistan

Hi anika, i can understand , i want to make you friend, would you please accept my friendship?

10:53 AM Dec 01 2007 |

izinma

Algeria

the best way to learn english is by reading books,novels and check the dictionnary most of the time to explain words that u find hard to understand it helped me too much. Smile

08:36 PM Dec 10 2008 |