Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Learning English or make friends?

easyyang

easyyang

China

Although I came here less than one week, I really enjoy the way to learn English.. Look friends and make conversation. Passion is the power to success. But sometimes I am confused that which is more important between lenrning English and make friends. My answer is making friends. I reply every email of my friends and I think this is the best way to having a friend. What’s your answer?

03:53 PM Jan 09 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

easyyang

easyyang

China

I hope more people say something about ebaby. Having friends is a happy thing but learning is a difficult thing. If you combine them, the marvel will happen. you can feel happy from english learning!

03:26 AM Jan 13 2009 |

ingrid1

ingrid1

Canada

hi ,,i first to here ,haha

04:45 AM Jan 13 2009 |

poseidon12

poseidon12

Egypt

OK

09:31 AM Jan 13 2009 |

poseidon12

poseidon12

Egypt

OK thats Right! bUT this is the way we learn english, this way we truly might become in english speakers..but you know wha' there are people which dont prefer learning english so in this webpage we can find'em and talk'em, the key of learning english is practice..thats the key if you dont practice practically you are doing nothing…So enjoy this space for communicating for people around the world!...

09:35 AM Jan 13 2009 |

Canna :)

Canna :)

China

first I joined this site for improve my english.. but I met many nice fds from here..so I think improve english is importante ,,but make  fds is also nice chance and happy things:) and I like my online fds from diffrent countrise ^^ maybe one day we meet in different country :P ,, coz so many PPl like travel :D

04:06 AM Jan 25 2009 |

caitlin zheng

China

I come here to improve my English , I think make friends who can chat with you in English is the best way to improve our oral English. I am a chinese girl . I am a college student  . my major is English . Nice to make friend with youSmile

05:46 AM Jan 25 2009 |

天才的苦恼

天才的苦恼

China

I think making friends and leaning English are the same for me.

Ithink they are both imporent and interesting.

02:59 PM Jul 31 2009 |

doha-e-b

doha-e-b

Israel

both is important because having friend is also a way to learn.

04:27 PM Jul 31 2009 |

merediths

merediths

United States

I'm actually a native English speaker—I joined this site to meat people who could help me learn other languages … I figured that since I speak English fluently and the people on this site want to learn I have something to trade :)

That being said I think making friends is important, because it motivates you to learn your new language. You get to practice by talking to your friends and it becomes more exciting than just sitting at home studying a book or trying to memorize flashcards. And I think anyone who makes a lot of English speaking friends will wind up speaking English far better than people who just sat around and tried to learn it in school.

04:04 PM Aug 01 2009 |